SURROUNDED IN HISTORY
Newtonside Orchard is situated in Old Windsor, a short drive form Windsor itself. The prestigious area is close to Windsor Great Park with easy access to London via the M4. The Royal Borough of Windsor has a rich history spanning almost a 1000 years and is home to a number of historical sites such as Windsor Castle and St George's Chapel.
ON THE PARK
Are you feeling like it’s Newtonside Orchard is a private and peaceful site in a picturesque location with convenient amenities within a short distance. The park has palm trees flourishing in the gardens, block paving throughout the park, together with Victorian style street lighting which all add to the ambiance of our community.
The park is within walking distance of a selection of pubs, restaurants, local doctor's surgery, bank and shops.
For the active individuals the Royal Borough of Windsor has a huge range of activities. As well as numerous attractions including Windsor Castle, the Borough is perfect setting for outdoor pursuits such as walking, cycling, water-based activities and horse riding.
- A bus stop very near the park
- Local shops about 500 yards and more about 1 mile away
- Public House opposite and restaurants within 300 yards
- The nearest town is Windsor which is 2 or 3 miles away
- Ascot Racecourse 5 miles away, and the Windsor Racecourse 4 miles
- A great area for fishing about 200 yards away
- There's a park and tennis court 100 yards
- Boat rides 2 miles
- Situated 1 mile off the M25 or 3 miles from the M4
HOW TO FIND US
Newtonside Orchard is: